Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the www.glowtime.shop website terms and conditions for use.
This website is operated by Maple & Honey Ltd, a company registered in the Republic of Mauritius. Business Registration number C19166423.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the use and access of this website. By accessing information, tools and services and/or placing an order on www.glowtime.shop you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These conditions apply to all users of the site including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, vendors, merchants and/or contributors of content. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in their entirety, you may not use or access this website.
Any new information, features, products, services or tools which are added to the store shall also be subject to the terms of service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service from time to time at our sole discretion by posting updates and/or changes to the website. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to regularly check this page for any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Your continued access and use of the website following any changes or updates constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all orders for Products or Services which are being delivered within the Republic of Mauritius.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us/Our – means Maple & Honey Ltd (including Employees, Representative or Contractors), registered office E1, 12 Queen Mary Avenue, Floreal. Registered in the Republic of Mauritius. Business registration number C19166423
- Website – means the website located at www.glowtime.shop or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Business Day – means any day of the week other than Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the Republic of Mauritius
- Calendar Day – means any day of the week, including Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the Republic of Mauritius
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- You – means a user of this Website.
Use of the website – Online Store Terms
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
REGISTRATION & REGISTRATION POLICY
You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide (Name, Surname, Telephone Number & Email Address) when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- The Mobile Phone Number & E-mail address you provided is valid (This E-mail will be used for identification purposes and for sending notifications and electronic receipts); and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
- not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use or create multiple false accounts;
- to keep your username and password safe, and not to share them with anyone;
- not to surrender your account to someone else;
- to take full responsibility if you allow someone else to place an online order using your account credentials; and
that you will not use your account for any unlawful purposes;
You acknowledge and accept sole responsibility for the correctness and accuracy of all information provided during the registration process. You shall keep Maple & Honey Ltd harmless from any claims and/or losses arising from any incorrect information that you provided during registration on the website.
You are responsible for keeping your registration information confidential and for any activity on your account, notwithstanding that it may have been used by any other person with or without your knowledge or authority. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately inform Maple & Honey Ltd via email on [email protected] without any delay. Upon receiving this notification, Maple & Honey Ltd may reject any unprocessed orders and deactivate your password and account. Maple & Honey Ltd will not in any case be held responsible for any losses suffered due to the unauthorized use of your account. You agree to hold Maple & Honey Ltd harmless from any losses resulting from your non-compliance of the registration policy.
To deregister from the website, you must send an email to [email protected] . Maple & Honey Ltd will confirm deregistration by email within 2 working days.
CAPACITY TO CONTRACT
You warrant that:
- You have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by a contract to make any purchase on www.glowtime.shop under the laws of the Republic of Mauritius; and
- You are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
YOUR BEHAVIOUR WHEN USING THE WEBSITE
You may not use the Portal to obtain or distribute:
- Material which is defamatory, unlawful or contains hate speech; or
- Bulk e-mail, whether solicited or unsolicited
- You must not interfere with or jeopardise the functionality or the operation of any part of the website or attempt to interfere with or jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the functionality or operation of any part of this Portal or its material.
- You are strictly prohibited from using the Portal for spoofing, hacking, flaming, cracking, phishing, spamming or transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature and/or any other malicious behaviour.
- You may not intercept any information transmitted to or from Maple & Honey Ltd or this Portal which is not intended by Maple & Honey Ltd to be received by you.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Maple & Honey Ltd does not store any payment details such as credit/debit card numbers & bank account numbers of the users used on its website.
All transactions and non-cash payments are processed via bank transfer and thus through secure servers of your Bank. Payment does not occur on the Glowtime website, when you are ready to pay, you will be given Glowtime’s Bank Account details, and you will make a bank transfer to Glowtime’s account through either your bank’s proprietary mobile application or through your banks’ online banking gateway. Your bank’s gateway has the sole responsibility to secure and encrypt all your account details.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to any or all part of the website or website material without notice or liability.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site.
Privacy & Security
We will treat all your Personal Data as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server, and we will fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation laws of Mauritius.
If you have a web account with us, you give your consent that we collect, use and disclose data such as your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders, receipts, email and telephone number. We may use this data to provide you with a better customer experience such as ease of communication or providing a tailored shopping experience.
By signing up to our newsletter, you give us your consent to use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, text, telephone about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on. This is only applicable in the Republic of Mauritius. Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by sending us an email on [email protected]
Sometimes, we may need to share your details with trusted 3rd parties. For example, your details may need to be passed to a third party to deliver the product that you ordered or with banks for the purpose of processing your online payment. We only provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and keep your username and password safe, and not to share them with anyone. You agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and/or through the use of your password.
You will be asked to choose a login name and a password to access your account when you first register for an account on our website.
Your password can be rest at anytime online should you forget or lose your password. It is advised that you change your password regularly.
You should refrain from checking the “remember me” option on your browser when signing in your account online if you use a shared device or network.
If you update any of your information, Maple & Honey Ltd reserve the right to keep a copy of your original data provided as archive.
If you don’t wish to enable cookies on your computer or mobile device, that will mean that your experience of using our website site will be impaired – as some of the cookies help us to identify and resolve errors for example, or determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing. Most web browsers have cookies enabled.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, and returns.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Prior to any online purchase, you have to register your details online in order to initiate any order whether pre-paid or post-paid transaction.
All payment for products and services shall be made in Mauritian Rupee (MUR). You can use the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer through Internet Banking or MCB Juice Bank Transfer.
- Payment by Cash on collection.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Find out more about our Refund policy is incorporated into these Conditions.
CONTRACT CREATION AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- We may send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as you place your order, and you will receive an order confirmation email detailing the Products you have ordered. These emails do not constitute acceptance of your order
- For items being delivered to you (as opposed to Click & collect), when your product is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Cancellation of Order and Returns Policy.
- Once your order is placed, most products will be sent directly from our warehouse, once your bank transfer has been confirmed.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization/confirmation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
- If you are placing an order for an item that by law, we are only permitted to sell to customers who are 18 years or older, then by clicking the order confirm button you are also confirming to us that you are 18 years or older. By clicking the order confirm button, you further acknowledge and consent to us taking steps to verify your age by reference to publicly available third-party sources. We reserve the right not to supply an age-restricted product where we reasonably believe that you are below the relevant minimum age.
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you, but please note that it can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by www.glowtime.shop . If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with www.glowtime.shop , please write to us at: Customer Services, Maple & Honey Ltd, E1, 12 Queen Mary Avenue, Floreal.
Maple & Honey Ltd is not VAT registered and hence all products sold on www.glowtime.shop are exclusive of VAT.
Our products are sold at the price advertised on the website at the time of your order. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order. All prices are listed in Mauritian rupees.
You must properly fill in your delivery address and contact number at the time of order on our website to ensure safe delivery of your product.
Once dispatched, Standard delivery usually takes up to 4-5 business days through EMS. EMS will deliver to your home, however, depending on the size of your package and your regional post office policy, a card might be issued to you asking you to collect your parcel at your closest post office.
You need to present a valid Identification document (National ID or Passport) upon delivery. If no one is present at the time of delivery, EMS staff will leave a card to inform you to collect your package at the closest Post Office with a valid Identification document. The delivery charge will not be refunded in the case that no one is present to receive item at your home.
Once dispatched, Express delivery usually takes up to 1-2 business days. The driver will call you before delivery. You will need to present a valid Identification document (National ID or Passport) upon delivery. If no one is present at the time of delivery, the driver will return the package back to the warehouse and you will need to re arrange for a new delivery slot at an additional delivery charge. The additional charge rate will depend on the delivery option chosen by the customer. Any missed deliveries due to no one being at home will not be refunded.
For any delivery that qualifies for free delivery will only apply to the first attempted delivery, any subsequent attempts will bear an additional charge. The additional charge rate will depend on the delivery option chosen by the customer.
Maple & Honey Ltd only delivers within the territory limits of the Republic of Mauritius (excluding Rodrigues and other Outer Islands).
Once delivery has been made and package signed for, Maple & Honey Ltd will not be liable for any breakages, non-conformity or shortages of the product ordered.
Maple & Honey Ltd will inform you immediately by email if a product is out of stock. A full refund will be given shouldMaple & Honey Ltd already be in possession of payment.
Once delivery has been made, we do not offer direct exchanges on any of our products (We do not exchange a product for the exact same product!)
If you have been delivered the wrong item, you have up to 24hrs to get in touch with us on [email protected]
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
At Glowtime, we ensure that your order is processed as fast as possible and as soon as we receive payment confirmation on our end, the order is swiftly processed for shipment. As a result, there is a very short window of time where we can stop your order before it is ready for shipping.
Once your order is placed and payment confirmation is received, it can no longer be changed. This means that as soon as you realise that changes/cancellation are needed to your order please email us immediately at [email protected] with the subject line “Cancellation” together with your full name and order number. We will let you know the status of your order and if the order has not yet been collected for shipping, there is still time to cancel the order all together and start a fresh order.
Once a confirmation of payment is received, a cancellation will incur an admin fee of 5% of the purchase amount.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
If within 7 days and provided that the products are not tampered with, unopened and the seal is not broken, Glowtime may consider returns for the following conditions:
- The product delivered does not meet your expectations.
- There is a mismatch between the product ordered and the one delivered.
If the above mentioned conditions are met, you should contact us on [email protected] within 24hrs of delivery with subject line Returns with your name and order number.
We do not offer direct exchanges on any of our products (We do not exchange a product for the exact same product!)
You must return the returned product at our office in Manhattan Curepipe together with your Invoice/Transaction receipt and Identification Documents (National Identity or Passport).
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your original shipping & packaging charges.
Any refunds with no further purchases will incur an admin fee of 5% of the purchase price. No Refunds will be provided for the following:
- Returns more than 7days after delivery.
- Item has been used.
- Item has been opened.
- The seal of the Item has been broken.
- The item has been tampered with.
- The serial number/Batch number does not correspond to our system.
Goods once sold are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary, to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, alter, modify, decompile, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content whether electronically or otherwise.
You may not link to any page on this website or frame same or any of the pages on this website in any way whatsoever without prior written permission from Maple & Honey Ltd. Recognising the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct.
You may not transfer any rights or obligations in these conditions to any other person or entity.
You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all facilities, services, products and equipment which may be required by you for the exercise of your rights of permitted use of the website.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any damage of computer equipment or loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
We shall not be liable for the unavailability of the website in the event of a Force Majeure or for acts of omissions of persons or bodies for whom Maple & Honey Ltd is not responsible or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, outside Maple & Honey Ltd’s control.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Maple & Honey Ltd will not be responsible nor liable for any losses suffered by the Customer resulting from the rejection of transactions, the non-processing of bank card payment, delay in delivery of products or for any other reasons beyond Maple & Honey Ltd.’s control including but not limited to insufficient funds in the Customer’s account, network downtime, expired bank card.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Maple & Honey Ltd and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Mauritius.
In the event of any claim, matter or dispute that arises between you and Maple & Honey Ltd occurring with or in connection with your use of the website, this must be raised with our Customer Services department by email on [email protected] . Both parties shall first strive to amicably resolve the claim, matter or dispute arising from the interpretation or performance of the conditions, failure of which, the claim, matter or dispute will be resolved in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure of the Republic of Mauritius.
Maple & Honey Ltd reserve the rights to deal with any legal claims arising in a forum of its choice, which will include but will not be limited to, the courts of the Republic of Mauritius. This right will continue to apply after termination, cancellation or amendment of these conditions. You agree that Maple & Honey Ltd is entitled, but is not obliged, to institute any proceedings arising out of or in connection with these conditions or your use of the website or its material, in any court in the Republic of Mauritius having jurisdiction over you, even though the cause of action in question may exceed the jurisdiction of that court.
Not withstanding the above provisions, either party shall be entitled to institute action in any court of law of competent jurisdiction to obtain urgent interim relief or, in the case of Maple & Honey Ltd, including but not limited to, for the collection of any outstanding debts due and payable by you to Maple & Honey Ltd.
You give your consent to receive communications from Maple & Honey Ltd electronically and agree that all such agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications are deemed to be duly sent by Maple & Honey Ltd for the purposes of the conditions.
By registering and accepting the conditions, you acknowledge and accept to receive promotional advertisement from Glowtime from time to time.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via our Contact Us page
Our company details are:
Maple & Honey Ltd
Registered office: E1, 12 Queen Mary Avenue, Floreal, Mauritius.
Registered in the Republic of Mauritius. Company registration number: C19166423
Page last updated 01 April 2022