Safely colour hair with the Mise en Scène home colour haircare set that includes hair nourishing ingredients that work to leave looks looking shiny and vibrant with colour.
Formulated with Vitamin E and Damask Rose Extracts this hair colour kit works to promote softer and smoother locks that are less prone to breakage.
Available in a range of signature flattering K-Drama shades, the home colour kit delivers professional-looking and enviable results.
Hair Dye (Agent 1): Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ethanolamine, Ceteth-40, Behenyl Alcohol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenic Acid, Resorcinol , Glyceryl Stearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Fragrance, M-Aminophenol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Polyquaternium -6, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Hydrochloric Acid 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol, Erythorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, N,N-Bis (2-Hydroxyethyl )-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate.
Oxidizing Agent (Agent 2) Common: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steareth-21, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth -30, Sodium Stanate, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Etidronic Acid.
Intensive Enhancer (Cool) (Agent 3): Purified Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hc Blue No. 16 , Damask Rose Water, Butylene Glycol, Pomegranate Extract, Damask Rose Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA.
How To Use
- Patch test on the inside of the arm 48 hours before use.
- Wear the vinyl gown and gloves provided in the pack.
- In the built-in container, mix Agent 1, 2 and 3 together.
- Mix well with the brush provided.
- Apply the dye to the dry hair in sections.
- Apply the hair no closer than 1-2 cm from the scalp.
- Leave on for 30-35 minutes.
- Shampoo the hair and rinse with warm water.
- Style and dry the hair as usual.
To dye the roots
- Apply the dye to the roots.
- Leave for 20-25 minutes depending on the brightness of the existing hair colour.
- Shampoo and rinse the hair as usual.
Root application on previously dyed hair
- Apply the eye to the roots.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Shampoo and rinse as usual.
You may adjust the amount applied to the hair depending on hair length.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.