Beauty aficionados with a sweet tooth need look no further. Skinfood’s bestselling line of Black Sugar skincare line are your answers in a tub. Black sugar is simply unrefined sugar which has retained all the minerals and vitamins which would otherwise be normally stripped away during the sugar manufacturing process. This mask simultaneously exfoliates and nourishes skin leaving peachy, glowing skin whilst the light, sweet sugary scent relaxes the mind. Added lanolin and Shea butter boots the hydrating properties of the mask. It’s a win-win on all counts.
Black sugar, Shea Butter, lanolin.
Full List of Ingredients
Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Lanolin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caramel, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
How To Use
Use once a week. On already cleansed, damp skin gently use circular motions to massage the sugar onto the face. Leave on for 10-15 mins. Rinse off with warm water.
Good To Know
1. The size is 103ml.
2. This has a pH level of 5-5.6
3. Sugar is a natural humectant. This means it draws water into the skin rather than out. Salt scrubs have traditionally been used throughout the ages in spas, but salt is a desiccant and draws water out of the skin. Sugar therefore brings water into skin pumping it up and providing hydration.
4. Sugar is a smaller molecule than salt and the mechanical action of exfoliating the skin is therefore far gentler due to the sugar dissolving and melting away as you massage.
5. Shea butter contains a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins which moisturises and provide relief for dry, itchy skin.
6. Lanolin is an emollient which is added to treat dry, rough, flaky skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.