Containing black sugar and Manuka honey, this dual action mask will exfoliate dull, tired skin as well as provide soothing hydration. Honey being a natural hydrator and anti-inflammatory ingredient enriches skin with long-lasting moisture. Skin is softer, polished, clean and glowing. Massage onto skin once a week and feel how smooth and silky skin is to the touch.
Sugar, Manuka Honey, Lanolin.
Full list of ingredients
Sucrose, Honey, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance, Caramel, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil.
How To Use
Use once a week. On already cleansed, damp skin gently use circular motions to massage the sugar onto the face. Leave on for 10-15 mins. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with toner, essence, serum and moisturiser.
Good To Know
1. The size is 100ml
2. Sugar is a natural humectant. This means it draws water into the skin rather than out. Salt scrubs have traditionally been used throughout the ages in spas, but salt is a desiccant and draws water out of the skin. Sugar therefore brings water into skin pumping it up and providing hydration.
3. Sugar is a smaller molecule than salt and the mechanical action of exfoliating the skin is therefore far gentler due to the sugar dissolving and melting away as you massage.
4. Manuka honey is packed with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and moisurising properties.
5. Lanolin is an emollient which is added to treat dry, rough, flaky skin.
6. Macadamia seed oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids and is beneficial for protecting the skin barrier function, softening and hydrating skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.